What we collect
The Big Daddy's Hosting web site utilizes several forms, which users may choose to use in order to request information regarding products and services. The following visitor information is collected from the forms:
- User/Visitor Contact Information
- Unique Identifiers
- Financial Information
- IP Addresses
How secure is the collected information?
We (at Big Daddy's Hosting) are committed to maintaining industry best practices and approaches concerning any security measures to prevent loss, misuse and alteration of all information in our possession. User/Visitor information is encrypted during transmission and our company databases are accessible only by those who are bound by confidentiality and/or nondisclosure agreements with Big Daddy's Hosting.
What is the information used for?
Contact information is gathered to send information about our company to clients only. We also use this information to contact clients when necessary. This information is also used to improve the content of the web site and for the use of employee training aids. All clients are given an "opt-out" option should they not wish to recieve future correspondence from us. The "opt-out" option is attached to all outgoing informational email(s). For additional methods of contacting us, please see the support page.
Users/Visitors may be asked to enter credit card information through the site. This information is encrypted prior to transmission over the internet. This information is collected on a transaction-by-transaction basis and does not authorize the release of the information to anyone not directly involved in processing the transaction. The information is stored for logging purposes in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
We use visitors unique network addresses (IP addresses) in order to diagnose problems with our servers as well as administer our site.
- Cookies are used in order to recognize users/visitors as unique when they return to our site.
- Cookies allow login abilities to specific web applications, which track legitimate session login information.
- Cookies compile anonymous aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how users are using the site and to help us improve the sites structure. Users cannot be personally identified this way.
- Cookies count the number of anonymous users to our web site.
This information is gathered for internal use only. We will not authorize its release to anyone outside of Big Daddy's Hosting.